But what’s at the core of a relationship that no longer works or might be failing? It’s the lack of unity.
When love seems to fade or fail, you have to figure out why; and that is usually the hardest part. Sometimes it’s your fault, sometimes it’s his fault. We all play a role. Many people think that “things” get in the way of love … like money, kids, work, health and appearance. But what really gets in the way is disinterest which begins to breakdown and erodes the feeling of unity.
For example, disinterest begins to creep in when you’re …
- Not doing things together anymore (even if it’s just a walk);
- Not making quality “alone time” for just each other;
- Not sharing or appreciating the same interest(s) anymore;
- Not caring or being willing to be strong enough to deal with each other’s emotional distress; or
- Forgetting the roadmap to each other’s heart.
Yes, disinterest is the major reason relationships fail, without a doubt!
Remember when you first fell in love? Remember that feeling of unity between you? It’s important to always remember, foster and solidify that unity for your relationship to stay strong and enduring.
God made us able to survive. And when you’re not strong enough, you can always ask for help. When you are looking for love and can’t seem to find it, then you need to figure out WHY? I can see the “why” and can help you identify and resolve the reasons that keep you from realizing love.
If you’re ready to find real love and true success in your life, I can help you get on the right path.